Thursday, February 2, 2012

Say what?!

I love this site, Rummage by Kishani Perera.She always has such lovely vintage finds - categorized into furniture and lighting - and beautiful new items, including a great selection of unique home accessories. I like to poke around her site every now and then to see what other treasures she's unearthed. Today I saw this:

Brass filigree side table, $850.

I love it. In fact, I bought it about six months ago at a wonderful shop in town called The Humble Home.

I paid $35 for mine. WOOT WOOT! Now I don't know if Rummage is just overpricing her stuff, or Humble Home seriously underpriced it....but either way, I'm feeling pretty good about my buy!

My friend over at TheRetailBitch can vouch for me on this post as we were together when I found the table. This makes my day!

1 comment: