Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cool Buy: Vintage Tin Globe Bank @ Three Potato Four

Every time I see one of these while on a junking excursion, I want to buy it. (in fact, next time I WILL buy one and put it on my Etsy shop)

I recently saw a show on HGTV where the designer used vintage globes in all different sizes as a dining room centerpiece and it looked SO COOL. A grouping of globes would also make a great accent in an office or child's room. Pretty AND educational! Impress your friends with your vast knowledge of geography! (or your amazing ability to fake it!)

These vintage globe banks can be found in all different sizes and fairly inexpensively at antique/junk shops. Three Potato Four makes it easy for you to start your collection - there are currently two globes for sale on their site.


$24 for the smaller globe, $38 for the larger globe.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i really like these, but wouldn't fork over the $24 for it. I hope I stumble across one for cheap while picking!

    ReplyDelete