Monday, January 23, 2012

Cool Buy: Double Walled Glass Tumblers @ Canvas

Things I received from my mother-in-law last week:

1. Two tubs of pimento cheese. I almost ate one before the hubby got home and then lied to him about how many tubs were in the package. But I restrained myself, thank you very much.

2. This amazing book:



3. A subscription to Garden & Gun magazine. Don't let the name scare you, it is awesome. If you live in the South, visit the South, plan on visiting the South, you need this magazine.

She's awesome, huh?
Yep.

So flipping through G&G I came across these fabulous tumblers.




The green reminds me of beach glass which - FYI - is really hard to find. The violet is so ladylike without being girly. (no easy feat) They're all beautiful at $15 each at CanvasHomeStore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment