Monday, January 16, 2012

Cool Buy: Dodu Bed @ BluDot

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. And that someone is ME.

Perhaps I'm a little cranky because I only had one cup of coffee when I'm usually a two-a-day type of girl. Or maybe it's because I just had to spend $100 on a Tempur-Pedic pillow because I keep waking up with stabby neck pain. Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably the stabby neck pain making me cranky.

Maybe if I were waking up in this gorgeous bed I would be more chipper?

Probably not, because the stupid Tempur-Pedic pillow (only available in a standard size at Bed, Bath & Beyond) would be throwing off the pillow balance on an otherwise lovely and clean bed. For the record, I will be storing aforementioned pillow in the closet when it's not in use.

Anywho, back to the bed. Nice, right? It's also available in Charcoal, Graphite and Wheat. Or gray, black and beige for us non-artsy types.

$1,699 at BluDot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment