Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cool Gift: Fleur-de-Lis Pitcher & Glasses @ Apartment48

I had a hard time choosing just one thing from Apartment48 to include in my holiday gift guide. In the end, I found myself drawn to the incredible green color of this pitcher. It made me think of summertime cocktails and pitchers of iced tea. (it's 36 degrees as I type this....you can see why I'm drawn to anything that reminds me of warm lazy days?)

$48 for the pitcher, $14 per glass at Apartment48.com.

And because I spent an hour looking around the web site, here are a few of my other favorite items worth checking out!

Marie Antoinette Bookends, $90
Bowling Monkeys, $18
Ceramic Cake Stand, $88

1 comment:

  1. have you looked at fishs eddy's? i think you would like it a lot...
    http://www.fishseddy.com/index.htm

    ReplyDelete