Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cool Gift: The Find @ BN.com

Have I mentioned how much I love flea markets and antique malls? Back in October I went to the Charlotte Flea Market and just last month I found the GLORIOUS River Market Antique Mall in Kansas City, MO.

Nothing makes me happier than to walk through piles of stuff like this:

Charlotte, NC

Kansas City, MO
(SIDE NOTE: OMG. Can SOMEONE tell me why all my vertical pictures come up like this? It is driving me to drink! HELP!)

My sister-in-law is an amazing bargain shopper too and has a knack for displaying her finds in a way that looks both interesting and cozy all at once. That's an amazing talent, isn't it? Wouldn't you love to perfect that skill, too? ME TOO! Let's get this book, shall we?

$19.64 at BN.com....you can also order it online and pick it up at a Barnes & Nobel near you. There's plenty of time to get this into an appreciative giftee's hands before Christmas. Don't dilly-dally!

No comments:

Post a Comment