Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cool Casa's Holiday Gift Ideas

I am one of those super annoying people who starts Christmas shopping in June and has her presents purchased AND WRAPPED by November. Gross, I know. But I LOVE holiday shopping. It makes me so happy. And I love wrapping gifts...so much so that I have considered applying to work at the gift wrap counter at my local department store because I love gift wrapping so much. It's a sickness.

Anywho, I know not everyone looks forward to holiday shopping as much as I do, so starting Monday, November 21 through Christmas Eve, I'll be posting a daily gift idea.

Don't know what to get your boss? Dad super hard to shop for? What to get for the gal who has everything?

Not to worry. Cool Casa's got your back. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment