Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cool Buy: Woven Cylinder Vase @ Tiffany

There are few things more elegant than the robin's egg blue of a Tiffany box. There's something about that blue box and white satin ribbon that make my heart flutter. And yes, I realize how shallow that sounds, but I don't care. In the words of Buddy the Elf, "I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!"

Looking for a lovely wedding/housewarming/birthday/holiday/hostess/just because gift? Bam:

Is that pretty, or what? Look, here's a close-up:

Just $75! And the best part? It comes in the blue box! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! But if I buy it for my sister in law's wedding in August, would I really take it off my mantle and give it to her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....maybe Tiffany should offer a BOGO package? Buy one vase, get another one free?

    ReplyDelete