Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cool Buy: The Linen Market Bag @ Studio Patro

I have a million market bags and if I'm being honest, nine times out of ten I forget to bring them to the market. I even keep them in the back of my car, not that it helps. The bags could be attached to my pants with velcro and I'd still forget about them. That's just how I roll, tree huggers. Sorry. I am only human.

Some totes I've purchased and some have been freebies. (I love a freebie bag! If only I'd remember to use it!) I think the most I've ever paid for a tote was around $20 at Roots in Toronto. The bag is great, super sturdy and most of the proceeds went to some (probably) worthy cause, which made me feel better about spending $80 on a maple leaf hoodie.

If I owned this bag I would probably be better about taking it out and about:

Lest you be confused, these are all pictures of the same bag. It's $84 and I know that seems like a lot of money to spend on something you'll probably end up using to carry Cheddar Bunnies and shampoo in, but it is ridiculously chic. In fact, I think it should be mandatory to carry a baguette and bouquet of flowers in this bag at all times and to make Edith Piaf's La Vie en Rose your ring tone. (because nothing says chic like a fun ring tone!)

1 comment: