Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cool Buy: JLo Old Hollywood Bedding @ Kohls

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I saw this Jennifer Lopez-designed bedding in person at Kohl's the other day and let me tell you, for the money it is quite pretty.

The pattern doesn't have as much depth as it appears to have in this photo but other than that, it's actually very lovely. And it's on sale online right now!

The king duvet set (duvet cover + two king shams) is just $116. The king sheet set (one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, two king pillow cases) is just $118.99 for a (not horrible, but not super luxurious) 300 thread count. (maybe splurge for some yummy sheets with 500+ thread count....you deserve it)

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I totally shop at Kohl's. (I bought a pair of Jennifer Lopez jeans and a cardigan from a brand that I'd guess markets primarily to...ahem...more "mature" women.) If you have a Kohl's near you and you're in the market for some new bedding, check them out. The JLo stuff was pretty good looking, and the Vera Wang collection is nice too.

Just ignore the Daisy Fuentes stuff. Ay yi yi.

No comments:

Post a Comment