Monday, October 3, 2011

Cool Buy: Broome Mercury Lamp @ Jayson Home

I've written about how much I love mercury glass. Like, I LOVE IT. In fact, on my Etsy shop I sold a pair of gorgeous mercury glass candle holders and I had to force myself not to email the buyer at the last minute, making up some sort of dramatic family-related reason for why I couldn't possibly sell them. ("It's all I have left!") But I let them go because admitting you have a problem is the first step toward finding the solution.

But this....well, this is problematic:


The $245 Broome Mercury Lamp from Jayson Home. Sure I don't NEED lamps. But I also don't need mac-n-cheese as a side dish to pizza, but that didn't stop me from indulging in that heartburn-inducing combo just this very evening.

Sigh...I'm stepping away from the laptop. (and grabbing some Tums)

No comments:

Post a Comment