Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cool Casa: Various Items for Cozy Time

Hi, readers -
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been a bit under the weather and awfully busy with an equally sick baby, an out of town husband. a (lovely) house guest, and way too much work.  All I want to do is snuggle up on the couch and watch trashy TV marathons. (where is America's Next Top Model when you need it?) To make up for my lack of posts all week I decided to post several items I've been eyeballing as of late.

First, this Vintage Pieced Blanket from Jayson Home:

A little spendy at $250 but it looks so comfy...like it'd go perfectly with a heavy dose of NyQuil and the annual James Bond movie marathon on TNT.

Next up, these sweet Owl Bowls from Uncommon Goods:

Perfect for holding some chicken soup at $30 for a set of three. Does anyone else think it's weird that they come in a set of three? I'd really rather have four. But they are adorable, and I do love owls. And soup. Mostly soup.

Moving on. Once I've crawled my achy body into bed, it'd be nice to have a reason to smile, and these Mustache Pillow Cases from Urban Outfitters would do the trick:

$34 for the set.

And finally, my absolute favorite:

$11.69 at Drugstore.com. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment