Friday, September 9, 2011

Cool Buy: Rose Pink Duvet Cover @ Saffron & Marigold

I am obsessed with Indian textiles. I'm fortunate that my husband travels there a few times a year and can be counted on to bring back some beautiful material for bedspreads and table cloths, two of my favorite things.

Oh how I wish I could join him one of these days. I dream about finding myself in a beautiful linen shop with bolts of inexpensive yet fabulous fabric stacked as high as the eye can see. I'd have my own little American Beauty moment, only with napkins instead of rose petals. (and I probably wouldn't be naked....I am fairly certain they frown upon public nudity in India). As you can see, I've given this a lot of thought.

But look! You don't even have to spend the money on airfare! Check out this gorgeous duvet cover from Saffron & Marigold:

Only $179 for the King. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment