Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cool Buy: Bluish-Gray Wool Rug @ Overstock.com

I'm on the hunt for a new rug for my master bedroom. Rugs are one of my least favorite things to shop for. I am often overwhelmed by the piles of them at the store, and I often suffer sticker shock when I see the prices for a good one. And believe me, you want a good one.

Cheap rugs can provide a quick fix, but they can often shed like a Pomeranian, attract lint like nobody's business and even "leak" dye. That's not to say that a pricey rug won't shed or attract fuzzies, but your odds of clean living are definitely higher.

Overstock.com has some great options, including this 8X10 beauty I found on the site for just $371.95:


My tip for shopping on Overstock is to always spend the time to read this reviews. This particular rug had 36 reviews when I last checked, including this helpful one: "I also only noticed a small amount of shedding, nothing a good vacuum a week couldn't handle. The color is more blue, but I do see hints of slate gray under certain lighting..."

Good to know. Good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment