Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cool Buy: Black & White Zig ZagTable Runner @ Multi Chic

Back in early days of Nate Berkus' HSN collection he had an amazing rug. (there's one on his set now) It looked like this:

I've been on the hunt for the rug but cannot find it anywhere. Sure, sure, I can find rugs that look like this. I just haven't really tried all that hard. But I will. Because I love a zig zag. And speaking of good zig zags, check out this black and white zig zag table runner from MultiChic.com:


14" X 72", $36. Kind of adorable right? Pair it with crisp white dinner plates, and bright colored napkins and/or flowers and you've got yourself a modern and funky table top.

P.S. I did my homework. Leave it to Copy Cat Chic to find a similar zig zag rug for less! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment