Monday, August 22, 2011

Cool Buy: Nocturnal Nightlight @ Land Of Nod

True story. I used to work in the hotel business and traveled a lot. It's not nearly as fun and glam as it sounds. For example, I got to spend four days in Hawaii but visited three islands and stayed in four hotels. IN FOUR DAYS. Schleping luggage and laptop, spending hours touring the kitchens and ballrooms, and sneaking longing peeks out at the beautiful ocean that was so close, yet so far away.

Many times - and I mean MANY times - I would wake up in the middle of the night forgetting where I was and walk into a wall on my way to the bathroom. Some days when I'd been away more than I'd been home, I would walk into the walls of my own apartment. (I could've SWORN I was still at the Hilton Atlanta Airport!)

This little cutie from Land of Nod would've been most helpful:


$49.

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable. Love that store. Off to buy one now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it. The Land of Nod catalog makes me want to redecorate C's room every month.

    ReplyDelete