Monday, August 15, 2011

Cool Buy: Missoni For Target

Well, howdy ya'll! Two weeks of hanging beachside in North Carolina has left me tan and 6 pounds heavier. Both signs of a fabulous vacation!

But now I am back and ready to rejoin the ranks of the daily bloggers. I was flipping through the latest issue if House Beautiful and came across an ad for the Missoni for Target collection. MISSONI! AT TARGET! And not just their easy-to-recognize zigzag patterned clothes and accessories (the girls' clothes are GORGEOUS), but also some amazing pieces for the home.

Look at these!



Out of my way shoppers! I'm loading up!

Prices range from $2.99-$54.99 (a steal for anything Missoni!). The collection will be available in Target stores from September 13-October 22.




1 comment:

  1. awesome! i'm hoping for bath towels! i love missoni bath towels, but they are so pricey. can't wait.

    ReplyDelete