Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cool Buy: Marimekko Shop @ Crate & Barrel

Confession. I don't LOVE Marimekko. I like it. I like it a lot sometimes. Other times I like it less. But I am excited about Crate & Barrel's new Marimekko shops (even though they will only have physical locations in NY, LA, Chicago and San Fran) because their stuff is fun and punchy and unique. And I like all those attributes. So rather than focus on what I don't like about Marimekko, allow me to focus on what I DO like:
Marimekko Pieni Unikko Lime 20" Pillow, $41
Marimekko Karkuteilla Kids 3-Piece Place Setting, $69
Kaareva Ottoman, $999
Marimekko Iltavilli Mug, $20
Check out the entire collection at The Marimekko Shop @ Crate & Barrel.

1 comment:

  1. dooood, i've been wanting to get lg some marimekko plates for ever, but $69?!?! no way! i think the gadgeteer has kids plate set too!! ugh.

    ReplyDelete