Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cool Buy: TPS File Cabinet @ CB2

I am about two weeks away from having a fully finished basement. I can't even believe it. It seemed like the impossible dream. I found a sofabed that is being delivered next week. I pray it fits down the stairs. I've been slowly acquiring accessories and furniture. A lovely little side table from a vintage shop, a blown-up and framed photo my husband took while surfing in Costa Rica, my fabulous antique mall chair I'm having reupholstered...it's been pretty fun.

Still TBD? My desk. I have a very large space available and I intend to use every inch of it. This weekend my contractor was headed to his father's farm for the July 4th holiday and I asked him to see if he could dig up some old wood. Barn wood, giant felled tree limbs, etc. My hope is that he'll find something I can build a large top with, and now I'm on the hunt from some great legs.

One option people keep suggesting is putting the top on file cabinets. Functional? Very. Cute? I didn't think so. Until I saw these TPS file cabinets from CB2:


$159 and available in four delicious colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment