Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cool Buy: Oversized Wine Bottles @ Pottery Barn

When I think of Pottery Barn I think of classic, basic pieces. I don't necessarily associate the brand with ground-breaking design or super unique finds. I think of them as a bit cookie cutter, but GOOD cookie cutter. (no judgement here)

Today my perceptions were changed a bit when I discovered PB Found, Pottery Barn's online vintage section. Look at these beautiful bottles:


Ranging in price from $99-$279, the web site claims these bottles were "purchased from a collector who carefully selected them from restaurants throughout Central Europe...these vintage glass bottles were once used to store wine or sunflower oil."

Check out the whole PB Vintage section from some lovely decorative accessories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment