Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Steals & Deals: Daily Deals Sites

Confession time. I am obsessed with daily deal web sites that offer bargains on home furnishings and accessories. Each morning I sit at my computer waiting for the daily emails to arrive and then I click on them as quickly as possible to be sure that I won't miss out on something fabulous that I never knew I wanted. Here are my three favorites - click on the logos to visit the page and sign up:


 Today's deals included these two awesome finds:
Slick Cube Occasional Table - $89.95

Woven Diamond Sprout and White Indoor / Outdoor Rug - 6' x 9' - $298.95



Today's deals included:

12X18 Lobster Pillow - $79    

Marquetry Box with Pineapple Finial - $149         



Today's deals include:
36" Mercer Club Chair in Queen Pewter - $550
41" Astro Wall Mirror - $139


No comments:

Post a Comment