Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cool Buy: Rubber Vase @ CB2

A few weeks ago my parents were visiting and we decided to grill and enjoy some lovely sunshiney weather. I set a beautiful table outside and came back in to grab a chilled bottle of white. Just as I walked through the door, a strong gust of wind used my patio umbrella as a sail and knocked over my table. All of the dishes and my centerpiece vase of flowers went crashing to the floor and we spent the first 15 minutes of our lovely outdoor lunch sweeping up shards of glass and ceramics.

I should've known better. But now I do. So I'm stocking up on great non-breakable outdoor accessories that are both beautiful AND functional. First thing in my online shopping cart? This rubber vase from CB2:

On sale now at $8.95.

1 comment:

  1. Boo! for horrible gusts of wind that ruin lovely set tables!
    Yay! for a wonderful excuse to shop for new outdoor goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete