Friday, June 10, 2011

Cool Buy: Clothespin String of Lights @ PBTeen

I've never shopped at Pottery Barn Teen. Actually I didn't even know it existed. But it does and they have a lot of cute stuff. Sure sure, I'm probably not the right demographic, but I think of it as popping into the juniors' section of my local department store. I'm in my 30s and I can't always bring myself to head straight to the women's section. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Back to PBTeen. Look what I found!


Clothespin String of Lights, just $19 (albeit for a 7.5" strand of 10 lights). I would hang these in Baby C's room to display photos or art projects. Or maybe even over a desk with some vintage postcards and black and white family photos.

See? Sometimes it pays to not act your age.

2 comments:

  1. man, i've been a fan of pbteen for years. every once in a while they come out with a very cool product, which is then almost cancelled out by a very lame one. these lights are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting up the kiddos art work! This is a great idea for the playroom!

    ReplyDelete