Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cool Buy: Bentwood Settee @ Bauhaus 2 Your House

All I want in my kitchen (other than new tile, a new stove, new backsplash, new countertops, etc.) is banquette seating in the corner. I find banquettes to be warm and inviting, practical and space saving. I'm always looking for banquet seating ideas and have become obsessed with the idea of using a settee on one side of the banquette equation. Maybe a built-in piece with storage on the other side, or maybe just a pair of slim chairs.

Now whenever I see a settee (sort of like a loveseat but without arms and very streamlined) I immediately picture it in my kitchen. This fantastic Bentwood Settee from Bauhaus 2 Your House is no exception:


$1694 for a bit of a French feel, no? It'd look great in an entryway, at the foot of a bed, or, of course, in a kitchen banquette set-up! The obsession continues...

1 comment: