Monday, May 30, 2011

Etsy is KILLING ME.

Etsy.com is what I like to call iCrack. I can't...I just can't go on to this web site. I can easily imagine myself selling things in sketchy back alleys (the family silver, a kidney, plasma) to feed my addiction. Which is why I can't start. Because once I start it'll be a slippery slope. I won't be able to pay the mortgage but I'll have one of these:

Printers Drawer Jewelry Display - $98

And one of these:

Custom Repurposed Vintage Steel Locker Console - $745
 And maybe also some of these because they make me happy:

Handmade Wooden Folk Art Nesting Dolls - $120
 Do NOT get me started on the children's clothes. SERIOUSLY. DO NOT.

2 comments:

  1. those nesting dolls are seriously amazing! as for the printer drawers, i'll bet you could find something similar locally. Second Chance, downstairs, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RB, I saw one of these for a mere $30 at the Brass Armadillo but I didn't buy it because I had a moment of indecision. I feel the need to put something cool in it...and alas, I have nothing tiny and/or interesting enough to display. But I'm going to keep thinking about it because ONE DAY I will have one of these.

    ReplyDelete