Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cool Buy: The Nate Berkus Tufted Headboard

I have never purchased something on the Home Shopping Network. This is not a loaded statement. I don't begrudge people who can't imagine life without HSN or QVC. You can score some pretty good deals on there. And I did!

I love Nate Berkus and when I learned that Nate had a line of furniture and home accessories available on HSN, I had to check them out. I was in the market for a new headboard and on HSN.com I found the perfect one for me:


This is a lot of headboard for $349.90 and I was thrilled to receive it. It IS a bit darker in person, in fact my husband thought it was chocolate brown when he saw it in our room. But I assure you it's a dark charcoal gray. Here's how it looks in our room:


Pretty, no? The Nate Berkus Tufted Headboard is available in five colors so you're sure to find one that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment